Chicory: A Colorful Tale is a hierarchical experience game in a shading book world where you can draw on anything. Utilize your artistic creation forces to investigate new places, tackle puzzles, help your companions, and change the world.
Chicory: A Colorful Tale, genius craftsman and wielder of the Brush, is missing, and all the shading in the land disappeared with her. It’s dependent upon you, Chicory‘s main fan, to get the Brush and fill in for her. It’s a challenging task… however you’re prepared for it! Most likely!
- Investigate the Picnic Province, and paint on anything!
- Address astounds and control the climate with paint.
- Open new paint capacities and use them to arrive at new places.
- Spruce up how you need with collectible garments, plants, and furniture.
- Find a world loaded with 100+ creature characters.
- Experience 10+ long stretches of interactivity and many side journeys including mail conveyance, craftsmanship classes, photograph taking, and that’s just the beginning.
- Play with your companions and paint together in nearby center!
- Highlighting sound plan by Em Halberstadt and A Shell in the Pit (Untitled Goose Game, Night in the Woods)
- Furthermore, a unique soundtrack by Lena Raine! (Celeste, Minecraft)
- OS: 7+
- Processor: Toaster or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Pretty good
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
According to the latest news, this amazing game is released on 2021. You must have a look at the full version of this amazing game.