Resident Evil 3 is a redo of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, an endurance ghastliness computer game delivered for the PlayStation in 1999, trailed by discharges for Microsoft Windows and Sega Dreamcast in 2000, and Nintendo GameCube in 2003. In contrast to the first, which uses tank controls and fixed camera points, the change includes third-individual shooter ongoing interaction like the 2019 Resident Evil 2 redo. In the start of the game, the player quickly controls Jill in the primary individual point of view, like Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.
Resident Evil 3 additionally incorporates an online multiplayer mode, Resident Evil: Resistance, which puts a group of four players against an “engineer” who can make traps, foes, and different dangers.
The multiplayer mode was grown remotely by NeoBards Entertainment and was recently reported as a different game, Project Resistance.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 45 GB available space
Resident Evil 3 was reported during an online PlayStation introduction in December 2019, and was delivered on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on April 3, 2020