When utilizing Microsoft Teams, you can’t help now and again however experience issues when marking in to your record. Numerous clients whine that they experience gives each time they attempt to sign in to their Microsoft Teams account on a Windows 10/11 PC or different gadgets. They might see the blunder code CAA5004B or 80070520 on their PC screens when sending off the application.
Both the Microsoft Teams blunder code CAA5004B or 80070520 focuses to issues when signing in. There can be shifting motivations behind why you see the issue. In some cases, it is because of the Microsoft Teams server. In different cases, you have debased reserve records. Different occasions, it is because of your organization association.
Instructions to Fix Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA5004B or 80070520 when Signing In to an Account
Luckily, there are ways for you to investigate and fix the Microsoft Teams login mistakes CAA5004B and 80070520 on your Windows PC. Attempt to follow every one of the arrangements under each in turn and check on the off chance that it fixes the blunder or not.
Strategy #1 – Perform a Power Cycle on your Device
- Exit Microsoft Teams and power off your gadget.
- Turn off your switch and modem.
- Sit tight for no less than 3 minutes.
- Presently, plug them both back in and interface with the Internet.
- Power on your gadget and relaunch Microsoft Teams.
Technique #2 – Temporarily Disable your Firewall, VPN, or Microsoft Defender
- To switch off Microsoft Defender, click the Start button on your Windows PC.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Privacy and Security.
- Click Windows Security.
- Pick Virus and danger assurance.
- Select Manage settings.
- Go to Real-time assurance.
- Set it to Off.
In the event that you are utilizing a VPN or intermediary server, switch it off and retry marking in to your Microsoft Teams account. You can likewise attempt to utilize any of these top notch suppliers prominently known to work flawlessly with administrations like MS Teams.
- Hotspot Shield
- Ivacy VPN
- Private Internet Access
Strategy #3 – Clear the Microsoft Teams App Cache on your PC
- Assuming that you are utilizing a Windows 10/11 PC, explore to this way: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Teams.
- Select every one of the records and organizers and erase them.
- Relaunch Microsoft Teams.
- Assuming you are utilizing an Android gadget, go to the Settings menu.
- Select Apps.
- Pick Microsoft Teams.
- Select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache.
Strategy #4 – Update your Microsoft Teams App
- On your Android gadget, head over to Google Play Store.
- Search for Microsoft Teams.
- Check assuming that there is an accessible update.
- Tap Update.
- On your Windows PC, send off the Microsoft Teams application.
- Select your Profile.
- Go to About.
- Pick a Version.
- Click Check for refreshes.
Strategy #5 – Sign In utilizing a Different Microsoft Office Product
- Open another Microsoft Office program like Excel or Word.
- Click File.
- Go to Account.
- Select Sign Out.
- Presently, take a stab at marking in utilizing your Microsoft account.
- Utilize a similar Microsoft record to sign in to Microsoft Teams.
Strategy #6 – Reinstall Microsoft Teams
In conclusion, you want to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Teams application. Once uninstalled, go to the Microsoft Store, Google Play Store, or the authority site of Microsoft Teams. Reinstall the MS Teams application and reboot your gadget.