The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to “Dunaway of Mommie Dearest”, 4 letters crossword clue. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles.
Answer : FAYE DUNAWAY
Faye Dunaway, in full Dorothy Faye Dunaway, (born January 14, 1941, Bascom, Florida, U.S.), American actress known for her tense, absorbing performances. She enjoyed early success on the stage and then gained international stardom for her work in films.
Initially studying to become a teacher, Dunaway entered the University of Florida in Gainesville on a teaching scholarship, but she transferred to Boston University’s School of Fine and Applied Arts, where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1962. Although she was offered the opportunity to study at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, Dunaway accepted instead a role in the American National Theatre and Academy production of A Man for All Seasons (1962). In 1965 she won critical acclaim for her role in William Alfred’s Hogan’s Goat, and that year she made her television debut. A film career soon followed, as her first two movies, The Happening and Hurry Sundown, were released early in 1967.
- FAYE Dunaway of “Mommie Dearest”
- JOAN *”Mommie Dearest”
- CRAWFORD “Mommie Dearest” mommie
- RUTANYA Actress of The Deer Hunter and Mommie Dearest, – Alda
- FAYE DUNAWAY Scary mom in “Mommie Dearest”
- DUNAWAY “Mommie Dearest” star Faye
- F D S “Mommie Dearest” (1981) star …her initials-sharers
- EMS Threesome that appears in “Mommie Dearest”?
- AXE Tina! Bring me the _! (line from Mommie Dearest)
- DEAREST 1981 film about Joan Crawford starring Faye Dunaway, Mommie ——-
- EYES – Of Laura Mars (Faye Dunaway)
- NUDE Part of Faye Dunaway”s back fully exposed
- LADY “The … …”, Michael Winner film starring Faye Dunaway as Lady Barbara Skelton
- DOE Mommie deeress
- NETWORK Dunaway flick of 1976
- MOMMIE DEAREST Faye Dunaway drama of 1981
- MCQUEEN Scene partner of Dunaway in “The Thomas Crown Affair”
- BARFLY 1987 comedy-drama film starring Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway based on the life of poet Charles Bukowski
- TROLLS CRASH IT NETWORK Result of too many posts from online disrupters? (Anna Kendrick/Sandra Bullock/Bill Skarsgard/Faye Dunaway)
- LAURA MARS 1978 Faye Dunaway role