The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to “Sort who refuses to answer”, 4 letters crossword clue. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles.
Answer : SCAB
scab, strikebreaker, blackleg, rat – n
someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
Everyone was furious when the company brought in scab workers in the middle of the strike, but I already knew that was a possibility, so I wasn’t worried about it.
Scab workers come in to provide relief for a company that is undergoing an organized strike from the union.
Some people seemed surprised to see scab workers showing up during the strike.
If we go on this strike, we have to hope and pray that they don’t bring in scabs to replace us.
- CLAM Sort who refuses to answer
- NAYSAYER Person who refuses to do or support something
- TAKES THE FIFTH Refuses to answer
- DUMMY UP Refuse to answer
- DEFLECT Refuse to answer
- REMAIN SILENT Refuse to answer charges
- FIFTH Take the _ (refuse to answer)
- TAKE THE FIFTH Refuse to answer
- IT WON T WASH Bird starting off refuses to do the dishes? Don’t believe it!
- SCAB One who refuses to join a trade union
- YEGG Sort who isn’t safe around a safe
- WIMP Useless sort who is making problems primarily
- SHER Actor of stage and screen who wrote the plays I.D. and Primo
- MAVERICK A person who refuses to conform to the views of a group or party
- MUTINEER What name is given to a serviceman, especially a sailor, who refuses to obey orders?
- SORE LOSER One who refuses to shake hands, maybe
- NONCONFORMIST One who refuses to fit in
- BANNER One who refuses to allow a standard device
- RATAFIA Cordial man who refuses to strike head off gangsters
- REFUSENIK Reformed knife user who refuses to cooperate