With regards to wellness following, Garmin is a solid and likely the most famous brand liked by many individuals. Notwithstanding, there are times when you experience issues with your Garmin watch. For example, your Garmin smartwatch or wellness tracker might be matched with your cell phone however the gadget isn’t interfacing or synchronizing your exercises and other action information.
For what reason is Garmin Watch not Syncing with my Phone?
One reason for the matching up issue with your Garmin watch is an association blunder. There might be issues with your Bluetooth or Internet association. Another explanation is your obsolete application or gadget programming. You might neglect to introduce the most recent programming or firmware update through your Garmin Connect application or update the actual application.
Instructions to Fix Garmin Device is Paired But Not Connecting or Syncing Data to Garmin Connect App
There are conceivable different reasons for your Garmin gadget not interfacing and adjusting or transferring your exercise information. Luckily, you can attempt to investigate the mistake with the accompanying arrangements we have recorded beneath.
Arrangement #1 – Restart your Garmin Watch
Search for the Power button on your Garmin tracker. Some watches have the Power button where you go on the backdrop illumination. Different gadgets have it in the controls menu. Press and hold the Power button until your Garmin watch switches off. Then, turn it on once more.
Arrangement #2 – Check your Bluetooth and WiFi Connection
Ensure that the Bluetooth on your cell phone is on. Explore to the Settings menu and go to Bluetooth. You can switch it now and again to invigorate the association. Do likewise with your WiFi or versatile information.
Arrangement #3 – Update your Garmin Connect App
- Send off the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Go to Manage Apps or Apps.
- Look for Garmin Connect or Garmin Explore.
- Presently, tap the Update button to introduce accessible updates.
- Restart your gadget.
Arrangement #4 – Make Sure your Garmin Device isn’t on Power Save Mode
The Power Save mode will restrict the matching up timetable of your Garmin gadget. On the off chance that it is on, your information won’t necessarily adjust in that frame of mind to save money on influence. You can briefly cripple it.
- Explore to the Menu on your Garmin gadget.
- Select Power Manager or Activity Settings.
- Go to Battery Saver or Power Save Timeout.
- Select Off or Extended.
Arrangement #5 – Manually Sync your Data on Garmin Connect App
- Place your Garmin tracker close to your telephone.
- Send off the Garmin application.
- Explore to the Menu.
- Tap and hold the Connection symbol to match up your information.
Arrangement #6 – Re-add your Garmin Watch to Garmin App
- Open the Garmin Connect App.
- Explore to the menu.
- Select Garmin Devices.
- Press and hold your Garmin watch. For the iOS application, select your Garmin watch. Tap the three-specked symbol in the upper right corner.
- Tap Remove Device.
- Tap Remove.
- Presently, add back your Garmin watch by tapping Add Device.