Collei was once a survivor of the Archon Residue Experiment, however an opportunity experience with Amber and the Knights of Favonius during the Ludi Harpastum liberated her from the shackles of Barnabas and The Fatui. From that point forward, Collei got back to her country in Sumeru, where she presently invests her energy as a student officer in the Avidya Forest under Tighnari’s watch. Collei is a four-star Dendro bow client whose abilities are suggestive of her old buddy Amber’s.
Collei – Skills, Ascension materials, & more!
- Normal Attack—Perform up to four consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack—Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased Damage. While aiming, Dendro Energy will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged arrow will deal Dendro damage.
- Plunging Attack—Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing Area of Attack Damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Floral Brush
- Floral Brush Throws out a Floral Ring that deals one instance of Dendro Damage to opponents along the path. The Floral Ring will return after a set time, dealing Dendro Damage once again.
- Cooldown—12.0 seconds.
This is Collei’s go-to gadget for dealing with unruly wild beasts. A few good knocks from this tool will generally improve their behavior. This same principle works just as well on evildoers.
Elemental Burst: Trump-Card Kitty
- Trump-Card Kitty Trusty Cuilein-Anbar comes to save the day! Throws the doll named Cuilein-Anbar, causing an explosion that deals Area of Effect Dendro Damage, creating a Cuilein-Anbar Zone. Cuilein-Anbar will bound around within this zone, dealing Area of Effect Dendro Damage.
- Cooldown—15 seconds.
“Pretty impressive, huh? … Eh? You want to know how I came up with the name Cuilein-Anbar? Uh, well, I…”
- Floral Sidewinder—If one of your party members has triggered Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon Reactions before the Floral Ring returns, it will grant the character the Sprout effect upon return, which will continuously deal Dendro Damage equivalent to 40 percent of Collei’s Attack to nearby opponents for 3 seconds. If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed.
- The Languid Wood—When a character within the Cuilein-Anbar Zone triggers Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, the Zone’s duration will be increased by one second. A single Trump-Card Kitty can be extended by up to three seconds.
- Gliding Champion of Sumeru—Decreases gliding Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20 percent. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
C1: Deepwood Patrol
- When in the party and not on the field, Collei’s Energy Recharge is increased by 20 percent.
C2: Through Hill and Copse
- The Passive Talent Floral Sidewinder is changed to this: The Floral Ring will grant the character the Sprout effect from Floral Sidewinder upon return, dealing 40 percent of Collei’s Attack as Dendro Damage to nearby opponents for three seconds.
- From the moment of using Floral Brush to the moment when this instance of Sprout effect ends, if any of your party members triggers Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, the Sprout effect will be extended by three seconds.
- The Sprout effect can only be extended this way once. If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed.
- Requires you to have unlocked the Floral Sidewinder Passive Talent.
C3: Scent of Summer
- Increases the Level of Floral Brush by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: Gift of the Woods
- Using Trump-Card Kitty will increase all nearby characters’ Elemental Mastery by 60 for 12 seconds (not including Collei herself).
C5: All Embers
- Increases the Level of Trump-Card Kitty by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Forest of Falling Arrows
- When the Floral Ring hits opponents, it will create a miniature Cuilein-Anbar that will deal 200% of Collei’s Attack as Dendro Damage. Each Floral Brush can only create one such miniature Cuilein-Anbar. Forest of Falling Arrows
You May Like: Condogames.xyz Roblox Know The Exciting Details!
You May Like: Last Pirates Trello Read Essential Details!
You May Like: Arturo Moreno the Terminal List Know The Latest Details!
You May Like: When Will Jif Be Back on Shelves Read Latest Authentic Details!
You May Like: Websites Like Ruble Know The Latest Authentic Details!
The complete list for Collei’s Ascension Materials has not been revealed. Below is all the information we do know about their Ascension and Talent leveling.
|Phase 1||Nagadus Emerald Sliver x1||Rukkhashava Mushrooms x3||Firm Arrowhead x3|
|Phase 2||Nagadus Emerald Fragment x3||Majestic Hooked Beak x2||Rukkhashava Mushrooms x10||Firm Arrowhead x15|
|Phase 3||Nagadus Emerald Fragment x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x4||Rukkhashava Mushrooms x20||Sharp Arrowhead x12|
|Phase 4||Nagadus Emerald Chunk x3||Majestic Hooked Beak x8||Rukkhashava Mushrooms x30||Sharp Arrowhead X18|
|Phase 5||Nagadus Emerald Chunk x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x12||Rukkhashava Mushrooms x45||Weathered Arrowhead x12|
|Phase 6||Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x20||Rukkhashava Mushrooms x60||Weathered Arrowhead x24|
|??? x3||Firm Arrowhead x6|
|??? x2||Sharp Arrowhead x3|
|??? x4||Sharp Arrowhead x4|
|??? x6||Sharp Arrowhead x6|
|??? x9||Sharp Arrowhead x9|
|??? x4||Weathered Arrowhead x4||??? x1|
|??? x6||Weathered Arrowhead x6||??? x1|
|??? x12||Weathered Arrowhead x9||??? x2|
|??? x16||Weathered Arrowhead x12||??? x2|
You May Like: Scrolling Text Time Waster Patorjk.com Authentic Details!
You May Like: Northbrook Suicide Know The Latest Authentic Details!
You May Like: Mbc222 Enter the First Site Know The Complete Details!
You May Like: No Seat Unopposed Org Know The Latest Authentic Details!