The new Roblox Islands update brings an assortment of new satisfied including crowds, journeys, changes, and bug fixes to the game.
Roblox Islands has delivered the new Fishing Festival update on July 23rd, 2022! This fix brings back the Fishing Festival, the new Magma Golem Mob, and adds the Slime Queen Scepter. There are likewise a considerable measure of new food recipes, center changes, and significantly more!
- Angler Thomas has gotten back with another test for Islands fishers! Ideally you’ve been rehearsing!
- Celebrations will presently be held routinely consistently!
- Work to open an off-putting weapon!
- Magma Golem Mob
In the profundities of the Underworld lies another arrangement of risky animals known as Magma Golems!
Slime Queen Scepter
Traveler Ivon produced together a Slime Queen Scepter out of Pink Slime Crystals and has imparted the recipe to everybody! Bridle the force of the Slime Queen!
New Food Recipes
- Added Blueberry Cookie
- Consuming will increment reward drops from hordes by half
- Added Glass of Milk
- Consuming will expand your harm by half against crowds
- Added Blueberry Dough recipe
- Added livestock to Taliyah’s stable in the Hub!
- You can now sit on the Hub sculpture and on seats!
- Tune the Musician has moved across the road from Fulco’s Floristry Shop
- Tidied up abundance models in the Desert part of the Hub
- Moved John the Block Merchant and Jack the Mechanic
- Fixed visit box covering the Publish Island settings
- Pushed fixes for not having the option to review your livestock
- Somewhat diminished communication span with locals
- Opening processors while another menu is open no longer locks the menu on your screen
- Fixed the Slime Queen Orb and fixed instant transportation to the right field
Crop Market News
- Coconut costs have risen! (45→48)
- Radish costs have quite recently dropped! (64→60)
- Farmer Cletus was as of late heard murmuring regarding watermelon costs.